Saturday, June 23, 2012

Springfield Furniture Works Blonde Coffee Table



Nice small solid wood double decker coffee table, also called a magazine table. This lil' guy is 100% wobble free but it does have some obvious signs of wear, which I think gives the piece a cool patina, kinda shows it's age. I would date this piece to the late 50's or early 60's. The drawer in the center is double sided (one long drawer with a handle on each end) and can be removed completely to give the table a more open look. 

Height 15"
Width 38"
Depth 20"

SOLD

AtomicFurniture[at]gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. How much did you sell this for? I have the exact same one but it's a dark cherry color with a glass top. I picked it up from one of my uncles who says it came from his parent's house and he remembers seeing it as a kid in the 1940's so it's likely from the 1930's or older.

    ReplyDelete