Saturday, June 23, 2012

American of Martinsville 5 Drawer Highboy Unfinished


I've had this American of Martinsville dresser in my workshop for a few months now, I just never seem to get around to refinishing it. I'm going out of town soon and want to free up some space in the workshop before I leave. This dresser is structurally solid as a rock.  All the parts are here, no missing knobs or drawer dividers. This is the perfect candidate for a funky paint job if you are into that sort of thing. You could also slap some stain on it and call it a day, do a full ground up resto or just leave it as it is. This was a high end piece when it was brand new, notice the burl wood inlay that backs the brass knobs. Both top drawers have dividers. A real nice piece that just needs a lil' Love.

Height 43.5"
Width 38"
Depth 18.5"

SOLD

AtomicFurniture[at]gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment