Saturday, August 30, 2014

Steiger Elbow Sofa


Well, I don't want to, but I need to. Here is my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, super-comfortable custom made Steiger elbow sofa, made in Chicago about 50 years ago. It's long enough for two full size adults to lay on opposite ends and not have their feet touch! It's in amazing condition, no weird stains or smells, no cat hair or scratches. Babied all its life, I purchased it from it's original owners. It's super strong and sturdy, the back, and even the underside, are in PERFECT condition. If you got the room for it, this low back sofa is killer for parties, it easily seats eight with room to spare. The color is this cool earthy yellow with hints of orange and brown, sculpted dark walnut legs too. I'll be moving to Houston within the month and I have to make some tough choices about what comes and what goes. Come on by and take a seat, bring some friends, cause I got my seating game on lock down.  

Delivery available to Downtown and North Side residents for a small fee. 
Pick up preferred

Length 93" + 40"
Height 29"
Depth 31"

SOLD

AtomicFurniture[at]gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment