Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kent Coffey "Predicta" Dresser & Mirror



Here we have a beautiful 1965 Kent Coffey walnut "Predicta" 6 drawer dresser with a beautiful large mirror. The mirror is detachable and has mounts on the back so you can hang it elsewhere in your home. The mounts allow it to be hung vertically or horizontally. I think it looks great on the dresser though, I would be hard pressed to separate the two. The top of the mirror when attached to the dresser reaches just under 6'5", which is great for those tall folks out there. I'm 6'3" and it's rare that I find a dresser mirror that I don't have to stoop, at least a little bit, to look into. There are signs of wear to the dresser top but other than that its in pretty amazing shape. The mirror is crack and chip free. I love the cut-away on the bottom of this dresser. It's a wonderful little touch that makes the piece feel not so heavy. I also love the beautiful select walnut wood used on this dresser. Solid, sturdy, lovely and functional, with lots of space inside. 

Delivery available to Down Town and North Side residents for a small fee

Measurements 
Dresser
Height 30.5"
Width 72"
Depth 19"

Mirror
Height 46"
Width 32"
Depth 3"

SOLD

AtomicFurniture[at]gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment