Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Low Back Elbow Sofa



Hey it's my sofa! I love this guy because I love long, cool looking, vintage sofa's. I'm 6'3" and I could SLEEP on this dude, with room to spare! Very comfy, super sturdy, one issue, the cover on the cushion is just worn out. I had it patched once and that held, but new tears in the fabric started. So this is a project, you can do as little as throw a blanket over the spot where the tear is or go as far as have it completely recovered. The back is in great shape, though a bit faded. The only issue is that butt cushion. Tackle that issue and you got a mighty fine sofa. I'm only getting rid of this sofa because I got a new (to me) EVEN LONGER low back sofa .

I basically just want this old friend to go to a good home. 

Length 91"
Depth  30"
Height 29"

SOLD

AtomicFurniture[at]Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment