Friday, September 21, 2012

Cavalier Full Bed and Nightstands


Here are the first pieces of the entire Cavalier set I have. Wonderful Danish modern style, this set is in absolutely beautiful condition. Notice the attention to detail Cavalier took, the wood grain pattern carries over from one nightstand top to the next. This set is VERY rare and I have never seen it all in one place before. I purchased the entire 6 piece set from the original owner. These are some of the highest quality pieces that have ever come through my shop. Over this weekend I will be posting the highboy, lowboy and mirror. Email me if you are interested in the entire set or if you would like to see some quick pics of the matching pieces. Cavalier was a great old furniture manufacture out of Chattanooga Tennessee. The bed frame is included, I just didn't take a photo of it. I will not separate the bed from the nightstands.

Measurements 
Length 60"
Depth 9.5"
Height 36.5

Will deliver to Northside and Downtown residents for a small fee.

But the entire set and save some cash!

SOLD

AtomicFruniture[at]gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment