Saturday, August 25, 2012

F.A.Q.

Photo via retronaut.co

There are a number of questions I get on a pretty regular basis. Below is a list of answers to the questions I am frequently asked .

Q: Is this item still available?
A: Yes, if its still listed as available it is, in fact, available. I list items as SOLD as soon as they sell.

Q: I like an item, will you hold it for me?
A: Yes, I will hold your item for up to a week as long as you put down a 20% nonrefundable deposit. If you want me to hold the item longer I require full payment.

Q: How do I give you my deposit?
A: You can Paypal me or stop by my shop.

Q: Do you deliver?
A: Yes, I offer delivery on most items to Northside and Downtown residents.

Q: How Much does delivery cost?
A: Depending on the item and where you live between $5 and $15.

Q: I am looking for a certain item. Do you have it or can you find it?
A: Maybe, I do my best to track down the items my clients are looking for. I would say I have a 90% success rate.

If you don't see an answer to your specific question feel free to contact me at AtomicFurniture[at]gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete