Monday, August 20, 2012

Ward Furniture Co. Lowboy Dresser with Mirror



Here we have a lovely Ward Furniture Co. (not to me confused with Montgomery Ward) 6 drawer lowboy dresser with mirror. The dresser has a no fuss Formica top that is in beautiful condition with only a few very light surface scratches. The mirror is on friction hinges which allows you to tilt it back to see your face (if you are super tall like me) or tilt it down to look at your shoes. It's a cool feature original to this piece that I haven't come across before. The mirror is detachable too, if you aren't into mirrors. This dresser is as solid as it is stylish.You cant help but love those simple louvered drawers and pencil legs. As you can see from the photos this dresser is amazing condition (especial considering it's from the early 60's)  , it even still has its original order tag stapled to the back side. 

Will deliver to Northside and Downtown residents for a small fee.

Measurements

Dresser
Height 30.5"
Length 54"
Depth 18"

Mirror
Height 30"
Length 38" 

SOLD

AtomicFurniture[at]gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment
    black leather sofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened upon one just like this. What's the value? Curious, my first purchase.

    ReplyDelete